||PPT + *Proposal（*could be submitted after initial judging）
- Entrepreneurship Proposal
- Entries who have not finished business registration in local authority by May 31st, 2018 (the day included, same hereafter)
- Entries who completed their business registration at the local authority before May 31st, 2018 but not exceed 3 years (registered on or after 1st March, 2015), with not more than 1 round investment
- Growth Enterprise
- Entries who completed their business registration at the local authority at least for 3 years (registered before 1st March, 2015); OR completed their business registration at the local authority less than 3 years (registered on or after 1st March, 2015) with 2 rounds investment or above
||Modern Agriculture, Manufacturing, Information Technology Services, Cultural and Creative Services, Community Service, Social enterprise
- Hong Kong’s full-time diploma, higher diploma, associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree students. (On-job postgraduates exclusive )
Below are not applicable to the entrepreneurship proposal group (only full-time students can join the entrepreneurship proposal group competition)
- Graduated within < or = 5 years
- Cooperative projects (no age limit for teachers)
|No. of Participants :
- 3 persons or above
- Members could be from different institutes
- According to the requirement of the “internet +” national competition, each team in the entrepreneurship group must have an instructor.
- The main role of the instructor is to provide advice for the team.
- There is no other specific responsibility. (i.e. He or she does not need to submit any report or attend any event or meeting.)
- He or she must be a staff member of a tertiary institution in Hong Kong.